Wednesday, 15 September 2004 - 1:12 PM EDT
225 LIES Bush Bush Gang
political hisorian-burlington nc-www.cwswinney@net C. W. Swinney is a retired business executive and former Republican, who lives in North Carolina. He voted for Nixon, Carter, Reagan twice, and then G.W.H. Bush. He says he was "apolitical" until 1991, when he " happened on Haynes Johnson Sleepwalking Through History book in a local library." He was shocked at what he learned about Reagan, and has since become enthralled with Bill Clinton and become a historian of 1980's and 1990's. He has a video library of over 100 hours of Clinton speeches, including all his state of the union addresses, has collected over 50,000 pages from print media and has purchased over 500 books on the 1980's and 1990's. He is now considered a Political Historian of 1980?s, 1990?s and Bush Administration.
He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Swinney has been cataloguing the endless stream of lies of the George W. Bush administration, which is up near the 200 mark as of May 22, 2003.
Here is his list. Everybody might not agree about every last item, but anybody who thinks that this President is honest and/or trustworthy is smoking something illegal!
----------------------- BUSH & STAFF LIES -----------------------
Many to be added.
I Define a Lie?Intent To Deceive?some are not-- many are. You decide
1. I passed a Patients Bill Of Rights as Governor.
2. I am a "Reformer with Results".
3. I am a "Compassionate Conservative".
4. Action Administration.
5. The claim that "Al Gore lied re: his role in creating the Internet".
6. The claim that "Al Gore lied re: his role in Love Canal".
7. The claim that "Al Gore lied re: The Love Story movie".
8. The claim that "Al Gore lied re: his role on Farm Work".
9. Open Administration.
10. I will protect the environment.
11. I will retain regulations on CO2.
12. Dad and I will be first two Environmental presidents.
13. I will increase funding for libraries. ( cut is not an increase Mr. MBA)
14. I will Leave No Child behind. (Just the funding for their programs).
15. I will be the Education President.
16. I will restore Honor-Dignity-Integrity to the White House.
17. I will continue to balance the budget.
18. I will put Social Security in a Lock Box.
19. I will increase the Pell Grant Maximum Award.(cut is no increase)
20. My Tax Cuts will not create deficits even in a recession. How high the moon.
21. I will fully fund LIHEAP?low income energy program.
22. I will listen to sound science and ?local? officials before deciding on Yucca Mountain. I do not listen to anyone I is King.
23. I will make higher education more accessible by helping students with costs.
24. My administration will have transparency.
25. I am the type of person who will not change his mind once he makes it up.
26. I have been to WAR.
27. I will provide 20 Billion for World Trade center. 5-29-03 still waiting.
28. I gave the citizens a Tax Refund. Loan not a refund. Democrats program. I am King I can take credit if I wish.
29. Iran and North Korea have been allies against us.
30. Hear me once and hear me clear. Promises made are promises kept. Sometimes-Occasionally-Now and then-Maybe
---------------------My Waffle list takes care of this very childish remark.---------------------
31. Saddam kicked inspectors out of Iraq. (He ordered USA spies to leave but stated over and over that others could stay.). Sick or dumb. You decide.
32. I knew nothing about a possible WTC type attack. .
33. We warned the FAA, Airlines and Pilots. (Pilots interviewed said they were never warned.).
34. Ashcroft: "We captured a terrorist who was planning to plant dirty bombs".
35. Presidential Air Force 1 plane was under attack.
36. "I saw the first plane hit before I went into the classroom." Well, I made it up.
37. "I will fully fund Low Income Housing Assistance. A cut is no increase.
38. "I will provide affordable prescription benefits for ?all? seniors. Key is ?affordable?
39. "I will pay down a record amount of the federal debt. Call Me Mandrake the Magician.
40. The largest percentage increase in my budget is for education.
41. Education will be my number one priority (?after millionaires).
42. "I do not take cues from anyone. (Except Karl, Karen and Dick).
43. Finding to Congress to slaughter Afghans. Lied by omission. No mention of removal of Taliban.
44. "I will not engage in "Nation Building". Until second year.
45. "I do not need a Resolution from the UN." I love being a Dictator.
46. Palm Beach County was a Pat Buchanan stronghold. Jews love Pat like Hitler.
47. Clinton people did an estimated $200,000 damage to White House.
48. Clinton people robbed Air Force 1.
49. Middle East slaughter is Clinton fault (for working too hard for peace.)
50. North Korea restarting Nuke Program (Clinton fault).
51. We have the strongest Military in history. (He campaigned on it being so weak.).
52. "I will be strict on federal spending." (Except for millionaires in weapons manufacturing).
53. Alabama Duty?I was there on a temporary assignment and fulfilled my weekends.
54. Dan Bartlett?Bush spokesman : "He pulled his drills in Alabama". (Since he wasn?t flying he was doing odds and ends under different supervisors whose names he cannot recall, which may well explain (why they can?t remember him either).
55. "I was no longer flying F-102 jets because they were being replaced by a different fighter."
56. Aide : "He did not take a physical because his physician was in Houston and he was in Alabama." (Try again. Personal physicians cannot give the examination.).
57. "After I completed flight training in 1970 I kept flying with my unit for the next several years". 22 months do not constitute several years
58. Cheney lied on Halliburton transactions with Iraq.
59. "Immediately upon taking office I will transfer the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem". Not in first term (last term)
60. "I will Jawbone OPEC to open the wells." (Aw heck just free market at work.)
61. "I will have a humble foreign policy. " (What would he consider an arrogant one?)
62. "I will have a bipartisan administration." (most partisan since dinosaurs)
63. "Sharon is a Man of Peace." (slaughters =peace)
64. "I looked into Putin?s soul. " (Psychic again.)
65. Paul O?Neill: "I sold no Alcoa stock when I was CEO". (Try 627,547 shares).
66. "Iraq has a fleet of unmanned planes which could be targeted at the United States".
( It will take 1,000 refuelings to get here, if the duct tape holds up!)
67. "We have proof Al Queda has been involved with Iraq." (But we won't show it to anyone.).
68. Elliott Abrams is a convicted liar. (Right at home with this crowd.)
69. John Poindexter is a convicted liar. (He just cannot remember.)
70. Karl Rove lied on Salvation Army deal.
71. "I will put an end to permanent campaigning." (I will do only six days each week.)
72. "I will not use polls. (Just weekly.)
73. Senator Baucus does not like free trade. He is an isolationist and protectionist.
74. The president did not try to intervene in the GE-Honeywell deal in England.
(Well, maybe a little bit.).
75. Mitch Daniels?biggie on Clinton night deposits.
76. "We will stop attacking Clinton". ( when we die, maybe.).
77. U.S. air strikes in Iraq have been routine. (Pentagon disagrees.)
78. "Majority of my tax cuts goes to lower income". (15% to bottom 60% mr.mba)
79. "I am matching a trillion tax cut with a trillion cut in spending."
80. Harken Energy sale of sock?records show a deliberate lie.
81. Dropping top rate from 39.6% to 33% will serve as a stimulus to 9.4 million .
small business owners. (Less than 5% of businesses pay top rate now.).
84. "I will provide $100 million to preserve the Rain Forest." ( $ 87 million short. And he earned! a Business Degree form Harvard!).
85. School Choice?In state of Washington he said ?I stand behind school choice?.
Next stop was Concord NC. ?I want to avoid some of the so called school choice issues
such as school vouchers, for it would prompt an extended debate in congress?.
86. Iraq is updating their nuclear program for we can tell by them having aluminum pipes.Experts say you are wrong boy.
87. Cheney:: ?You never save ammunition to use before an election.? Rove and Card said Oh Yes we do.
88. He was inspired by reading the masters. (Well, Not exactly read them. We told him.).
89. "I read the EPA report.(Ari :?He did not?. When Ari contradicts you, it is trouble.).
90. Laura??The federal records show divorce is down, weddings are up and families are coming together? (Sorry dear, you must have been looking at old Clinton records. Federal government no longer maintains such records.).
91. We did not support the Venezuelan coup.
93. Anwar?only 2,000 acres will be disturbed.
94. Presidential records ? hiding them will make them more accessible. (If you say so--Talk of twisted logic)
95. Ashcroft - We are able to respond to bio-terrorism attacks. Call 911.
96. Military ? Help is on the way.
97. My daughter did not wear kahki?s to meet the Queen. (Just a Demin jacket.).
98. We have definite proof Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9-11. I thought they were your pals from Saudi Arabia)
99. "I was never arrested.? (Police record wrong. Dad could not get it expunged fast enough).
100. We have an agreement, which will be the largest disposal of nuclear war heads in history.
( Putting 2,200 into storage is not disposing of them in other people's dictionary.).
101.I believe in being held accountable. ( Why then, when we attacked Afghan, did you say ?I?m not in charge. The Pentagon is running the war?) .
103. Plants must conform to same environmental standards of regulations as in Texas.
(Voluntary "compliance" isn?t regulations.).
104. My number one priority is Osama Bin Laden- dead or alive. (for the moment).
105. You coal miners will get help from me.
106. "I got affirmative action rules in Texas. (O=Nothing.).
107. Admiral Quidly spokesman for Central Command in Afghan : ?We hit our targets miles away from homes.? (Not according to eyewitnesses who saw friends homes take direct hits, Red Cross building, Vets hospital, wedding party, etc.).
109. Ashcroft?550 prisoners??It is against the law to release their names?. (Three days later assistant attorney general Chertoff said ?there is no specific law barring disclosure of names?.).Who runs this Animal Farm.
110. Gonzales?Mary Francs Berry said he lied to her over seating a commissioner on her commission.
111. Mitch Daniels - Economic slow down is due to war on terror and not tax cut.
(When he made that statement very little spending was being done to fight terrorism.).
112. Justice Department?Lied on number of arrests and convictions for terrorism. (They loaded the report with garden variety crimes with no connection to terrorism).
113. Justice said man disrupting a flight was a ?domestic terrorist?.
(The judge laughed at the charge and called it ?ridiculous?. He said it was an obvious case of a man being very upset at his treatment by airlines.).
114. IAEA?Harpers Review?1-14-03?claimed the group had issued a report which did not exist. This boy brain scorched?.
115. We will not become the police of the world. OK! Just judge, jury and executioner.
116. Gale Norton??Governor Davis had a hand in approving offshore drilling?.
( Governor Davis called him a ?Liar?.).
117. Cheney said Tax Cut stimulated savings and investments.
118.AL Q is operating in Kashmir section of Pakistan. ( Strong denial by Pakistan so waffled away saying well we thought they were there. We had a gut feeling.).
119.We should not execute anyone who is mentally retarded. ( He executed two with IQ under 70.).
120.Cheney?In order to meet our future electrical needs we need to build one plant per week. ( A cutback.).
121. "I got the first major energy policy in history. ( Jimmy Carter earned that distinction 25 years ago.) Jimmy went bonkers over this lie.
122. The sleepovers in the Texas State House were only family. (And they gave 2.1 million to your campaign.). Is such lying necessary? Or just pathological?
123. "I have been off alcohol since I met Billy Graham. (That video all over the internet showing you stoned at a wedding reception in 1992 was magic?) .
124. Mitch Daniels: "The 2003 budget was built on very conservative and cautious assumptions."
125. OMB: "appropriations of domestic programs are, or will be, the cause of long term budget problems".
126. OMB: "deficits will drop significantly between 2002 and 2003.".
127. OMB: in it?s mid-year review it claimed that the Senate domestic budget plan would reduce the president?s defense request for the 2003 budget. (The Senate plan included the presidents full request and OMB knew it. ).
128. Padilla? Ashcroft had to reverse his claim of capturing a terrorist who was planning bio-chemical attack on us.
129. Bush claimed Al Q was planning to attack U.S. nuclear plants. (No proof yet. Just spreading fear).
130. Photo-op in Arizona during wildfires. ?We will help?. (Arizona is still waiting.) .
131. Wolfowitz: "We found a terrorist cell in Jacksonville, Florida." (When asked for proof by Jacksonville leaders, they were told it was just my gut feeling.).
132. Photo-op in Oregon at training center. ?I will help?. (A week later his budget came out cutting such training programs by 45 million.).
133. Harken Energy---records show blatant lies by George W. Bush.
134. "I will veto bio-terrorism bill; it is too expensive. (Then signed it.).
135. Told state officials it was illegal to place limits on coverage of emergency services for the poor.
(Then, put out a new policy allowing HMO?s to do just that).
136. Said his application to a Prep School was not rejected. (It was. He admitted it later.). Why does he tell such flagrant lies? Pathological?
137. Said his 2001 Tax Cut was originally designed (during the height of the Clinton boom) as a stimulus. Do not need more wind in a hurricane.
138. Dan Bartlett : "?Since he was not flying there was no need for him to take physical?. He was grounded because he refused to take a physical. Quite plain on his record. Snort snort gurgle gurgle.
139. Campaign official: "There was no special deal for him to get into the National Guard.! A lie for infamy.
140. Most small business owners pay income tax at the 39.6% rate. Boy, 5% Is not most. Why such blatant lies? Pathological?
141. Al Q and Iraq are in cahoots. Tea together each afternoon.
142. Lie to democratic caucus.
143. Discovery of cannisters is proof Iraq is not cooperating with the inspectors.
144. "I am a Uniter not a Divider. Sho! Got the world united against us.
145. Ken Lay : "First met him in 1994. Very stupid lie.
146. Ken Lay supported my opponent. Yuk! You are sick to make such blatant misstatements .
147. Am Iraqi agent met with Al Q Mohamed Atta in Prague. Phantom meeting.
148. Condi Rice : "No one ever dreamed of such a thing as a plane being used as a bomb?. How many times must they tell you Condi?
149. Ari : "There will be no social security for young people?. Well! I must have been wrong. So, what is new.
150. ?I visited the Space Center in Houston while Governor?. No you did not . Why does this BOY say such things?
151. The recession began before I took office. Oh No.
152.?You can?t say one thing and do another?. ?My tax cut will not cause deficits even in a recession.?.
153. Colin Powell before UN: ?The tape clearly establishes a connection between Osama Bin Laden and Hussein, beyond all question.? (The tape when played in it?s entirety told a very different story.)
154. Colin showed a photo which he alleged was a plant producing chemical weapons. Baloney. Old buildings. Small bakery. Thirty reporters went to the site and said ?Bunk?. It was on European TV but did you see it on American TV?
155. Ari said the evidence by the UN inspectors of a missile which could travel beyond UN limitations was a breach. Iraq said it varied in distance according to payload. Russian authority said it was reported to the UN. The extra distance was minimal. It could go 120 miles which will just about make it a Serious Security Risk for America?
156. Newsday-2-23-03-Bush and Ari lied whey they said the Blue Chip Forecast showed the economy would grow at 3.3% this year if Bush tax cut is passed. Randall Moore editor of Blue Chip denied the claim. Why do these BOYS keep making such false claims? White House personnel became almost hysterical in trying to spin it.
157. ?I support After-School Programs?. In 10-2-03 letter he sent to After School Alliance. Cut the funding by 40% per E.J. Dionne in Washington Post on 3-7-03. Rep. George Miller said ?Not unexpected. It was a Clinton Program. There is obviously a search-and-destroy mission against anything that was Clinton?. Nice Christian group?
158. Reuters-3-7-03-The U.S. and British lied about their proof Iraq imported Uranium. The IAEA concluded it was a false charge. Psychos? .
159. 2-28-03-Speech on Homelnd Secuirty-?I proposed 3.5B for first Responders. He proposed an increase of 1B not 3.5B as he claimed He vetoed 400 Million passed by Congress for First Responders and in 2002 he actually froze money for them.
160. Colin: ?They are hiding banned arms in mobile laboratories?. Outlook India. Com 3-6-03 ?Hans Blix stated? No evidence of such activities has been found. He said his inspectors had followed U.S. leads and got nothing?.
161. January 3, 2003: ?My Jobs Program(for rich) will create 2.1 million jobs and the tax cut shave been front loaded to have as much effect in the first year as possible. January 8th-White House document released showed that job creation will be about 190,000 in 2003. NY Times Edmund L. Andrews 1-9-03.
162. Ameri-Corps : "Wash. Post Dana Milbank-2-27-03-?During SOUA Bush made it a central part of his ?Compassionate Conservative? program and called for it to grow to 75,000 from 50,000. Instead, It is possible enrollment will be 26,000 this year. In December of 2002 Bush said it was ?expanding mightily?. The funding will be 64 million short in 2003.?.
163. Salmon Fish Story-Seattle Post Intelligence 1-16-03-Bush said ?the salmon runs can be restored without building dams. The man and fish can coexist. Bush is still holding up 4 million to help them coexist.
164. Paul Krugman-NY Times-2-25-03-President Vincente Fox of Mexico felt betrayed by his good buddy Bushlite. Old Bushie (promises made-promises kept) promised to give amnesty to all illegal immigrants from Mexico. Next time Vicente watch who you trust. Be sure they are solid Christians! Remember this is White House overflowing with Dignity and Integrity. Plus convicted criminals. Plus pathological liars.
165. Wash. Post 2-26-03-?I have not made up my mind on war (slaughtering ) . John Bolton, Undersecretary of State said ?We are going ahead UN or no UN. It is already final? I am a leader? I am in charge? I will make the decision?.
166. Ari said ?We know they have it (WMD). A list of 25 sites were quietly provided.? Hans Blix challenged Bush and Powell to put up or shut up?. The info they provided has been junk-junk-junk said UN Inspectors.
167. Ari ?Bush is willing to be patient?. The very next day Bush said ?time is running out?. Who is in charge? Do these boys speak to each other?.
168.?I am willing to offer them food and energy assistance if they stop their nuke-uler program.? I say what I mean. When my mind is made up it stays made up. Do we have a scorched brain here?
169. Colin tried to paste a link between Saddam and Al Queda by saying ?a sinister nexus between Iraq and the Al Queda network.? He used as proof a chemical weapons training center in an area controlled by Ansar al-Islam. Reporters visited he area and found no proof.
In fact, the group hates Saddam and Al Queda.
170. 2-3-03 White House Fact Sheet-?The budget would be in double digit deficit if there had never been a tax cut in 2001. The budget returned to deficit because of War, Recession and emergencies associated with the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11?. Whoever wrote the Fact Sheet did not look at Historical tables volume of White house budget. Page 5 read: An economic slowdown began in 2001 and was exacerbated by the terrorists attack of September 11. The ?deterioration? in the performance of the economy came together ?with income tax relief? provided to help offset the economic slowdown and additional spending in response to the terrorist attacks produced a drop in the surplus to 127.1 billion and a return to deficits in 2002.
171. Bush said only North Korea was to blame for crisis. Colin Powell gave ?great credit? to Clinton for freezing NK plutonium enrichment program in the 1994 Framework Then. Wash Post reported a senior Bush administration official suggested the nuclear crisis was the predictable result of a flawed 1994 agreement signed by Clinton with Pyongyang that ?frontloaded all the benefits and left the difficult things to the end for the next president (Clinton). Honor, Dignity, and Integrity. It got lost somehow.
A great source of Bush lies is Sam Parry article of 11-4-02 in www.consortiumnews.com headed ?Bush?s Life of Deception?.
172. The Education as number one priority has slipped through the cracks. The 2004 Budget of Bush eliminated 45 educational programs. A total of 1.6 Billion. Major ones are Comprehensive School Reform ( $ 235 million). Rural Education ( $ 162.5 million). Smaller Learning Communities ( $ 142.2millon). Perkins Loans ( $ 100 million). Regional Educational Laboratories( $ 67.5 million). Leveraging Educational Asst. Partnerships( $ 67 million). Preparing teachers to use technology ( $ 62.5 million). Community Service of expelled students ( $ 50 million). Parental Asst. Info. Centers ( $ 40 million). Physical Education Programs ( $ 50 million). Community Technology Centers( $ 32.5 millon). Fund for the Improvement of Education was cut by( $ 361 million). Source is Report by House Budget Committee (Democratic Caucus-John Spratt Jr.) 2-4-03: "this c- student a loose in land of learning! .
173. NY Times-3-10-03?Elizsabeth Rumiller-?Antiwar Clerics wonder if Bush hears their call?. Cardinal Pio Laghi a peace emissary sent by the Pope John Paul II to meet with Bush said ?he was told he could not talk to reporters in the White House driveway where microphones are routinely set up for visitors to the Oval Office. (Ari Fleischer said it was not true. Cardinal Laghi held a press conference anyway. Will you believe emissary from Pope or Ari?).
174.Harper?s magazine-Weekly Review-3-4-03: "Bush administration officials hinted Russia might have a hard time collecting it?s Iraqi debts, if it fails to support Bush war plans. (Other Security Council members were being told they would pay a ?heavy price? for refusing to support Bush. Ari said, in effect, that they were all lying).
175. Consortium News-11-4-02-In the October 11 debate Bush said the Clinton-Gore administration ?took 40 million acres of land out of circulation without consulting local officials. He said: ?I just cited an example of the administration just unilaterally acting without any input.? (The Forest Service conducted 600 public meetings.) (Like Father like son ?I will do (or say) anything to win?. GHW Bush in 1992.).
176. Bush said during the debate ?Our water in Texas is cleaner now?. The Sierra Club said ?The discharge of industrial toxic pollution into surface waters in Texas increased from 23.2 million pounds in 1995 to 25.2 million pounds in 1998 the last year of available data (Bush hiding it?).
177. Bush said: ?I do not need polling to tell me what to think?. NBC News 10-6-00 reported Bush spent over one million dollars on polling during his campaign. It was widely reported that during first two years in the White House over one million per year was spent on polling as much as Clinton spent over first two years.
?Who cares what you think?. He must have meant it for all Americans.
Reporter-Writer Sam Parry writes ?Bush?s growing record of lies, both big and small, suggest something perhaps more troubling. His personal history of heavy drinking, drug use, carousing, disappearances from military duty, repeated business failures and political hypocrisies -- combined with his ability to avoid ever paying a significant price for his deceptions - have given him a sense of his own infallibility?.
Paul Krugman-NY Times-(on wmnf-fm-tampa 2-26-03)-The Bush administration?s level of irresponsibility and dishonesty is unprecedented?. Amen! .
Washington Post Editorial on Bush Tax Cut: ?Mr. Bush must know how phony his ?averages? are. Anytime a salesman has to resort to such deceptive tactics, the customer ought to be wary about what is being sold?.
Dennis Hans writes: ?I review below 23 ?techniques of deception? of Bush and his foreign-policy team.?.
178. Colin before UN: ?My colleagues, every statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources. These are not assertions. What we are giving you are facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence.? (Powell presented now discredited presentations of bogus tales based on discredited defectors, tortured captives, photos and tape recordings that proved little or nothing. Wild speculation. A ?fine British dossier built on plagiarized essays with 12 year old ?revelations? and so on.).
179.WND Instead of providing proof Powell produced photos of Al-Taji ammunition storage facility. Powell claimed they are a ?signature item? for chemical bunkers. A picture of a truck and a shed by themselves reveal nothing about the content of the adjacent bunker. Swinney note: Reporters visited the site only a couple days later and found a small bakery and dilapidated buildings.
180. Powell used tapes of conversations. (The State Department?s transcript of the actual conversation makes it evident that Powell had embellished the quote to make it appear much more incriminating. Intent to deceive is LYING.).
181. Bush claimed the location of Samoud 2 Missiles was ?the Tip of the Iceberg?. (He has produced nothing to back up such a claim. If he has information he is required to notify the inspectors under UN Resolution.) .
182 Powell stated there were labs in remote Kurdistan. (No proof.) .
183. Powell stated there were mobile labs with WMD. (No proof. Hans Blix?s inspectors followed all leads supplied by U.S. Intelligence and some inspectors called US Intelligence information ?junk? and kept them on wild goose chases (found two mobile food kitchens). www.accuracy.org has several examples of deception.).
184. Bush said during his speech to UN Security Council on Sept 12 ?Iraq has made several attempts to buy high-strength aluminum tubes used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons." In his SOUA on Jan 28 he repeated it.
185. Bush made inference eight times to a tie between Iraq and Al Qaeda in his news conference. By citing 9/11 he tried to alchemize American anger at Al Qaeda into support for smashing Saddam. (No proof of Saddam-Al Qaeda connection.).
186. Bush said location of Samoud2 Missiles was ?Tip of Iceberg?. No proof of any iceberg. If he has proof he is in violation of UN Resolution by withholding information from inspectors.
Noted Journalist Sy Hearst-?There is no real standard of integrity because the White House doesn?t have any?.
Paul Krugman-NY Times-America?s leadership has lost touch with reality. The eagerness to believe that an Iraq nuclear program does exist has led to a series of embarrassing debacles capped by the forged Niger papers. It is clear that deposing Saddam has become an obsession.?.
187. -03-13-03--AP-Niko Price-From Al-Taji, Iraq--IRAQ DRONE. Iraqi officials took journalists to the Ibn Firna State Company just north of Baghdad where the drone?s project director said Colin Powell and Bush lied. The Drone was made of Balsa wood with two small propellers attached to what looks like the engine of a weed whacker.
188. Bush II Shootout at OK Corral speech : "?Every measure was taken to avoid war??words will live in infamy. One analyst revealed 21 lies Bush spoke in his ?24 hour to leave Dodge? speech. 189. David Ensor -CNN Wash. Bureau-3-14-03-Powell referred to proof of Iraq attempting to buy uranium in his UN presentation.(Totally false. Fake documents.).
190. Wash Post-3-21-03-Glenn Kessler : "?It?s a bald face lie to claim the ?coalition? is greater than the one on 1991? per Ivo H.Daalder of Brookings Institute.( The comparison is not even close.).
191. Ari said several times ?Iraq is a wealthy nation?. Los Angeles Times Warren Vieth article 4-3-03-- (The Iraq balance sheet is a Basket case. Financial shambles. Debt load. Cash flow low. Shaky currency. High unemployment. Sounds like George Bush had been in charge for past ten years!).
192.The Strait Times (Singapore) listed by Common Dreams.org on 10-28-03- Malaysian Prime Minister Mohamad said President Bush ?lied? when he said ?I pulled him aside at the Bangkok Summit and rebuked him for his anti-Semitic remarks?. Now. Which would you believe?
193.Condi Rice and others said the administration never said ?imminent threat.--?May 7th 2003?Ari Fleischer said ?absolutely? when he was asked ?didn?t we go to war because we said WMD were a direct and imminent threat?? www.The DailyMislead.org
194.Bush claimed UN Inspectors were not allowed into Iraq before his slaughter. The UN weapons Inspectors were forced to leave when Bush began his slaughter. This lie was unbelievable. Does he know anything?
195 thru 207. I will not list the 12 lies by Condi Rice but you can get details at: aw heck I erased the site. Sorry. Will look for it.
208. Bush stated he first learned of POW abuses from videos like most Americans. Colin Powell Per Mark Matthews of Baltimore Sun on 5-12-04 quoted Colin Powell ?I and other top officials kept the President fully informed in general terms about complaints made by the Red Cross and others on ill treatment of prisoners in American custody.? Bush was informed a year earlier than videos. A typical Bush spin will be to use ?in general terms? like I did not know Planes would crash in north side of twin towers. No one told me North side. So, I is innocent.
209. Bicycle fall at Crawford. Spokeslady said ?it was due to so much rain and ground was wet.? Ground was very dry. No rain in many days. I cannot comprehend why it is necessary to spin such irrelevant negatives. What is wrong with these people? Animal House, Crazy House, Nut House or what?
210 thru 213?Record?4 lies in one speech?Reuters from Des Moines, Iowa on 7-20-04 speech ??I want to be the Peace President? .Too late. Fire all of PNAC staff if you are serious??I am a reluctant warrior?. Huh! ?Cheney Saddam, we are taking him out???America and world are safer?. If so remove colored flags. ?We are going to be attacked before election? Tell that to Palestinians and Israelis. To Spain . To Bali .
214. I am the War President?. ?I am the Peace President?. Yuk! Sane?
215. ?This is pro-small business administration?. --Tax breaks to largest: Pharmaceuticals?HMO?Richest?1325 Billion and 555 B to top 1% mostly big business owners and CEO?s?Defense Manufacturers (poor souls)
216. Columbia Journalism Review-7-21-04 Des Moines Speech??You see, if you can?t raise enough by taxing the rich, guess who pays next. Yes, the not-rich. That?s all of us Poor fellow. Food Stamps.
217.Campaign promise-?My administration will create 5 millon new jobs by end of 2004?. Short 4 million. Lie or ineptitude.
The following is a series (#218 thru #224)of distortions(lies) during R conventoin week of 9-3-04 from Alternet,org titled ?Kerry was framed?. 9-2-04.
218. Zell Miller framed the Iraq war as indistinguishable from Sept 11 attacks.
219.Zell Miller framed oppositon to presidents policies as opposition to freedom.
.220.Zell called a vote against one appropriations bill as multiple votes against individual weapons systems.
221. VP Cheney said Kerry voted to authorize force then opposed the war. Kerry did oppose method used by Bush as did most of the world citizens.
222. Cheney said Kerry voted for 87B blank check before voting against it. Kerry voted for one ?version?, Bush threatened to veto one ?version?. Kerry wanted to use Bush tax cuts for rich to pay for it. He did not want to give Halliburton a black check as in the version he opposed. Bush wanted to give Halliburton a blank no-bid check.
223.Cheney said Kerry vote against one version was to prevent troops from having flak jackets and protective equipment. Nonsense. He voted for protective gear. Bush sent the troops to battle without proper protection.
224.Cheney distorted Kerry ?sensitive? statement on war on terrorism. Kerry entire context was about waging a strong and effective war on terrorism while being sensitive to concerns of our allies.
225.Cheney-?The world?s worst source(Iraq)of nuclear weapons proliferation is out of business.? 9-1-04 R national convention?Still pluggingWMD? This man is in a dangerous state of mind. He is scary.
I ask you folks! Is this a dry alcoholic or what is he? I am confused. Twenty years of alcoholism will destroy many brain cells.
Send comment to email@example.com